Had unprotected sex, bleeding from vagina, have early pregnancy symptoms. Pregnant?

I am 13 and i just lost my virginity on july 1st 2012 which is also the begging of when i am most fertile. We didnt use a condom, and he said he would pull out but the only time it came out was when it slipped out. Everything was very bloody and when i went home i saw something hanging out of my vagina hole. It was dripping blood, and its attached by skin. I have been having early pregnancy symptoms and im wondering if its from the thing hanging out of my vagina or if im starting to grow a baby inside me?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012