Had unprotected sex, bleeding, cramps, brown spotting, fatigue. Pregnant?

my last day of my last period was on the 26th of may. My Fiance and i was having sex for about 3 or 4 minutes without a condom. then he and i proceeded with a condom. now on the on or about the 31 of may i start to bleed slightly and cramp like my period was coming back. it went away after two days or so. he and i had sex on yesterday with a condom and when i went to the restroom i had brown like specks on the tissue . i am also very fatigued this day, but i dont know if its because i havent eaten anything as of yet. please help me get a piece of mind. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012