Had unprotected sex, bleeding, cramping. Could i get pregnant on first time having sex? Was this a miscarrige?

I recently had sex for first time with no protection, I bled a lot and for a few days after bled a little. About 3 weeks after I woke up about 3am with crippling pains and had to drag myself onto the floor and crawl to the bathroom it was when I was there I seen more blood and like clots and stuff I was really scared and didn t know you could get pregnant your first time having sex, was this a miscarrige?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013