Had unprotected sex, bleedin during intercourse, stress, delayed period. Pregnant?

Hi, I have a query? I had sex with my BF twice last month.He used the precaution also but we not able to do it properly like its not inserted perfectlye.As just he started to insert,i got a pain and i stopped him.That time some blood came out of vagina .Last month,i was also in stress due to office work pressure and some family concern. My periods supposed to start from 1st of this month but its not like this.I am still waiting for my periods to come. I am little nervous and dont understand the reason of missing the period? Could you please reply of this query..
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Plz do a home pregnancy test.
U might be ovulating at the time of contact.
Plz consult ur gynaec or do a b hcg test for confirmation of pregnancy.
Byeeee