Had unprotected sex, birth control pill, missed period, taking sugar pill. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, i'm currently on birth control. i've taken it for two months now and skipped my first period. i am now using sugar pills (the ones without the hormones) and am on day three, so far no period, but apparently you can get your period any time in the seven day window, or outside of it. my question is, today my boyfriend forgot i wasn't on my hormone pill and his precum may have came into contact with the outside of my vagina. he did not enter me. is it possible for me to become pregnant? if this has made me pregnant, would it be possible for me to receive my period anyway for this month?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013