Had unprotected sex before periods. Having thick, clear white discharge after periods. Could this be pregnancy?

My cycle came on last week. It lasted 4 days. Three days after my menstral, I had thick, clear, white discharge , on the second day it was a little brown. This continued for seven days. It felt as though I was wetting my pants. This discharge was runny, clear, had no smell and I had to wear a panty liner. My fiance and I had unprotected sex one day before my menstral and then one day after my menstral. My next period is due Dec. 9th. But I feel like I may be pregnant because of the heavy clear discharge. How soon can I take a blood Pregnancy Test? Is it possible that I could be pregnant. ThanK You.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer