Had unprotected sex and I am pregnant. What is the probable date of conceiving the baby?

I have unprotected sex on the 8th day of my cycle, using withdrawal method and 11th day of my cycle ( can t remember if there was withdrawal method or ejaculated inside). Now I m pregnant. Which day is more likely that I conceived the baby? My first day of my last menses is 24th may and I have typically 29-30 days cycle however I was unemployed and started a new job on April this my April cycle was 26 days and May s was 27 days.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcome to HCM...
as per your query your date of concieving the baby is 7th june 2012..