Had unprotected sex after stopping pill. Have nausea. Pregnant?

I went off the pill starting April 2nd. It was the first day of my new cycle. I have had unprotected sex with my husband multiple times since that time. I went off in hopes of conceiving in June or July but wanting to get my cycle on track. When we had we , he did pull out because we aren't wanting to get pregnant quite yet but if we do, we do. The last coupe days, I have been feeling nauseous unless I have just eaten. I know if i was pregnant, it would be way early for morning sickness but it is still in the back of my mind. Am I being paranoid?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013