Had unprotected sex after stopping microgestin birth control. Have cramps, spotting, mucus discharge. Pregnant?

Hello, My health care question is I was taking microgestin birth control for about a month and a half i stopped for a couple of days due to some side effects . I also had unprotected sex and just took the birth control after . A couple days later i started feeling the fake period . Cramps and all of that . I looked in my underwear and there was a little blood so i put on a pad about an hour later i went to change my pad and noticed light mucus brown discharge with a small amount of blood . What does this mean ? Could Ibe pregnant ? Please help thank you
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer