Had unprotected sex after periods, low back pain, frequent urination, headaches, HPT negative. Pregnant ?

So my period ended on the 24 or 25 of Aug 2012 i had unprotected sex Sunday night and i have had unprotected sex since then my husband has came inside me 6 times and i have lower back pains lower pains and i tend to pee alot and sometimes i get headaches if i sleep side ways my side start hurtin im irregular when it comes to my period and i took a test this morning and it came out negative i bought the test for 95cents i dont know if thats wht it came out negative and i really hope that out of the 6 times i can get pregnant .. Any answers to this
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012

Unprotected sex at the time of ovulation only can result in a pregnancy.In other days it is safe. HPTs do not always give a positive result in early pregnancy as they are not so sensitive. You can wait till your period is due. Otherwise, as you have irregular periods and hence cannot guess your ovulation dates, you can take a blood test and visit a gynecologist for a checkup and further advice. Good luck.