Had unprotected sex after periods, another period was light. Any chances of pregnancy ?

hi, im a 19 year old girl. i stupidly had unprotected sex one nite two days after my period. the following week i got another period but it wasn’t a normal period, it was more like little drops of blood every so often that lasted around 6 days. my periods have never been regular. do you think there is a chance im pregnant as i haven’t had a period since?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Chance of pregnancy is very remote if you had unprotected sex two days after period. But to be 100% sure you can do home pregnancy test.
Wish you good health.