Had unprotected sex after periods. Took unwanted 72. Started bleeding and spotting. Is it due to pill?

Hi! I had unprotected sex 5 weeks ago that is one week after my period, and I took UNWANTED 72 right away. Two weeks later I had another period which was black, thick, chunky lasted for two days.. I continued experiencing heavy dark brown/black spoting, with no smell or itchy so I figured could be caused by the pills I took.. today I just started my period again, quite similar to the previous period. I m scared and I don t know what to do
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012