Had unprotected sex after periods. Took ipill. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

hi , i am 20 years old girl . I had protected sex with a guy just the next day when my periods were over. while he was inserting his penis the condom tore and his precum touched my vagina . After this i washed my vagina and took an ipill within next 3 hours . Now after taking the pill there is again a vaginal bleeding ie immediately after 2 days. I want to know are there any chances of pregnancy..? For how many days this bleeding will continue..? Will i get pregnant..? plz guide me as i am tensed
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012