Had unprotected sex after periods. Took emergency contraceptive. Noticed big clot in vagina. What could it be?

hi.. i am 18 years old..i had my last periods on feb.13 that ended on 17 feb. i had sex with my boyfriend on 21 feb..we did use a condom but it ruptured.,i took an emergency contraceptive unwanted 72 within 6 hours.. and today i.e. on 22 feb at around 9 pm i found something off-white coloured and a monster blood like substance in the vaginal region.. my menstural cycle is of 29 days,. so are there chances of me getting pregnent?? coz i dont want to... please help.... please reply ASAP.. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013