Had unprotected sex after periods. Taking birth control. Pregnancy test negative. Should I be worried?

My period ended on a friday (took my first active birth control pill that afternoon) and I had unprotected sex saturday morning. I took Next Choice approximately 3 hours after in fear my birth control wasn t doing it s job because it was my 1st pill of the pack. (I ve been on birth control Apri for about 8 years now) I still continued to take my birth control pills and won t be taking a break to get my period for another week. I ve taken at least 10 pregnancy test and they have all come out negative. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013