Had unprotected sex after periods. Started spotting and then bleeding. Am I pregnant?

I had my regular period then had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (he came in me) three or four days later I spotted really light blood but only once when I wiped, then I started bleeding two weeks before my next period it started out light then got heavy then got light and I only bled for four days..can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012

If you have not missed your periods then chances of pregnancy are very less.

You can get an ultrasound done to see the cause of irregular periods

Get urine pregnancy test done

Best wishes