Had unprotected sex after period stopped. Been randomly spotting and bleeding. What is wrong?

I had unprotected sex the night after my period had stopped. That night I had taken my prescribed 100mg tab of doxycycline then right after took my birth control . My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex after this. About 15 minutes later we drove to the store to get the plan B one step. Two or three weeks later I started bleeding brown. It wasn t as heavy as my normal period but I still had a backache and it was enough to fill a pad. It lasted for about 5 days. After that its just been random times of blood and brown stuff coming out. I want to know the actual chances of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013