Had unprotected sex after menstruation. Bleeding, changes in cycle. No headache, nausea or pain. What does it mean?

Good day! I have an issue regarding with missed period. On October 18th of 2012 I had my menstruation . But my boyfriend and I had an unprotected sex on 30th of October and 10th of November. 30th was all safe, we have no worries about it. Only on 10th we are bothered because we were not sure who s orgasm we felt was discharged. But he said he was pretty sure it was mine because he had plenty of his on the bed. On 14th we had sex again and he used his fingers with pretty long fingernails that time and bled after a while. I noticed it only when I went to the bathroom. I bled only few, I could say it s only a stain, for almost a week it was like that. First bleeding was a vague pinkish one and then reddish and a few days later brownish. Now it s gone. I m supposed to have my period again on 16th of November because I have a 30-days cycle. What could this possibly mean? No pain experienced, no nausea , no headaches . I m pretty stressed and worried with the bleeding and changes in my cycle. But my breast was sore for a day and then was gone the next day but I don t think it has gotten larger. PLEASE HELP ME. I m dying to know what s going on with my body.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer