Had unprotected sex after medical abortion. Faint line on home pregnancy test. Bleeding. Worrisome

hi, i had a medical abortion on 27th june and at week 7 of my pregnancy. i had unprotected sex with husband on 26th june which is the day before abortion. i am a week now after abortion and i am woriied that i may get pregnant again considering tha fact that sperm can live for 5 days. i have had unprotcted sex because i knew i couldnt get pregnant while i already am but i had abortion the next day giving the sperm in my system a i have done a test and i can see 1 strong and 1 very faint line. i had clots passed until yesterday and still bleeding a bit .i am due for my scan on 12th but im extremely worried..please help thank you
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012