Had unprotected sex after having pill. Periods delayed. Pregnancy test negative. Have breast tenderness, cramps and tiredness. Reason?

hi doc.i took the morning after pill on the 15th of may same day i had unprotected sex.i was ment to have my period on the 31st of may but am now 10 days late and i have not yet had my period.i have done some home pregnancy tests but they have all come back invalid.been to the doctors and am yet to have my tests results but next week but she says my stomach feels real normal when she examined me,d only signs am having is breasts tenderness,slight cramps and is also my first time of taking the pill.what can be possibly wrong???.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012