Had unprotected sex after having periods. Took ipill. Started spotting, stomach ache, morning sickness. Am I pregnant?

i am 20 yrs old and i had my periods from 12 till 15 and after dat i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the next day but i took ipill two hour after that. And this morning i had small quantity of blood and thought my period started but now its dark brown and i am experiencing stomach pain which i normally experience during my period but its not the time to have my period so m worried. I jst want to know m i pregnant?bt i didnt had any morning sickness or any pregnancy symtoms.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012