Had unprotected sex after having intercourse. Pregnancy test negative. Feels bloated, missing periods. Concerned

I took Plan B Apr 9, then had unprotected sex April 15. My period should have started April 28th. I have taken pregnancy tests- all negative almost daily starting at 4 days late. Is it possible I m getting false negatives or did the Plan B throw my cycle- which is usually regular- off? Symptoms- Bloated, constipation , higher resting temp, increased thirst, occasional breast soreness Any help is appreciated!
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012