Had unprotected sex after childbirth. Light menstrual flow. Pregnant?

My periods returned 3rd December 12 after having my baby in April 12. It was considerably lighter and less painful than post pregnancy periods. I had unprotected sex on 6th January 13 and then my second post pregnancy period came on 7th January 13. I am still breastfeeding but my baby is now weaning and eats solids and feeds less from the breast with supplemented formulae once or twice a day. My question is is it possible at all for me to be pregnant? The period following the intercourse was again light- medium flow and not too painful. I had cramping on 20th - 21st Jan and it was quite uncomfortable and had a break out of pimples and moodiness around this time. I assumed it was ovulation pain but am now wondering if it could have been implantation cramps which I had with my first conception . Perhaps it is just all my body returning to fertile and my periods are going to resume as usual but I have some symptoms that have got me suspicious. These include nausea, one bout of sickness after a car journey, extreme fatigue and moodiness/irritation. I also have been more tearful than normal and seem to have extra saliva again. Now today I have had to un zip my jeans even though I have not put on weight?! Could all this just be my hormones changing back or am I at all likely to be pregnant? If there is a possibility of being pregnant, when would a test show as positive given my dates of intercourse etc? Thank you in anticipation for any answers you can help me with.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013