Had unprotected sex after bleeding from miscarriage stopped, trying to get pregnant. Headache, bleeding. Am I pregnant ?

Hi, I just had a miscarriage on January 23rd and bleed for a week and two days. Had unprotected sex with husband since I stopped bleeding. Was checked out by my OBGYN he said everything looked good, suggested we wait to try again about three months. I had being trying for over 18yrs to get pregnant with the help of clomid the first try we got pregnant but lost it. We didn t wait and now I started bleeding very light and have headaches like crazy. Took a ovulation test but it was negative. Could I be pregnant so soon after my miscarriage and without a menstral cycle?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013