Had unprotected sex after abortion, bleeding brown substance. Pregnant?

Hi i had an abortin on oct 26, 2012. There were brown coffee grind looking stuff for 3 days. On the 4th day i started bleeding and had unprotected sex . The 5th day i had unprotected sex. On the 6th day i had unprotected sex where all 3 times i was bleeding and now today NOV 1, 2012 i am bleeding a little bit to the point its almost brown looking i had unprotected sex today to which is the 6th day. I was ovulating while i had the abortion from oct 24-30. So can it be a chance that i am pregnant again? And when should i take a pregnancy test? I would love to be. Thank You so much.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012