Had unprotected sex after abortion. Worried about pregnancy. What is the purpose of taking USG for RPOC?

hi, im keerthi, iam 25years old, weight 48, height 5,4. i had a abortion on 24-may-2012 by taking Mt- pill , after that to -till now I had an Unprotected sex with my husband twice. so, i am worried again to not to get the pregnancy. one of family doctor suggested me to make an USG for RPOC , For what purpose these Test is actually made. So, please kindly help out from these problem. Eagerly waiting for your answer and support. thanks n regards. Keeerthi.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012