Had unprotected sex after abortion. Feels cramps and lower abdominal pain and spotting. Is it normal?

i had an abortion 9 days ago and had unprotected sex on the 8th day with my partner ejaculating outside of the vagina . i have severe cramp and pains in lower abdomen and still bleeding a little. is this normal? should i visit my doctor tomorrow and ask for the morning after pill? i am utterly ashamed and disgusted by my actions so soon after making the hardest descision of my life. cannot believe i have been so wreckless. very worried and upset by current situation. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012