Had unprotected sex after 6 months post baby birth. Bleeding, HPT negative. Still can be pregnant ?

I had a baby 6 months ago. I had my baby in February and got my period 6 weeks later. Then one month later got my period again. Had sex for first time post baby mid may not using protection. 5 days later light bleeding and then nothing and didn t get my period. It is now almost September and no period. Feel a little off but pregnancy test is negative. Is it just hormones from breastfeeding or could I be pregnant even though the test is neg.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012