Had unprotected sex, abdominal cramps, itchy, white vaginal discharge. Scared about HIV

Ok so in july I had unprotected sex with my partner twice, we have been together for two years and then I found out that he cheated and the relationship ended. About three weeks after I started to feel pain in my lower level almost like bad cramps , it didnt last long actually maybe for 15 mins to 30mins. Than later on the week i started having white Vag discharge and it kind of ich ,I went to the dr and they gave me azithromycin . The iching went away and most of the discharge. But now i have a dry cough it is not constant just random, my throat does not burn or anything, I dont have a fever or anything, I am losing weight but the only thing about that is that I have been dieting for a while. I still am having a little white discharge and dry cough, I am scared that I may have HIV.... Should I be worried??.. I have a dr appointment on monday and I was wondering if I should ask for a HIV test .... plz respond im very scared. =(
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012