Had unprotected sex. Yellow or white urethral discharge, no itching or foul smell. What should I do?

hello doctor, i had sex with a menstruating partner, she had been my sexual partner for the last month or so,we both have no std or anything, but i noticed that after i had sex with her that day while she was menstruating (although there was no blood),next day i started seeing some sort of discharge from my urethra ,just very very small amount,its kinda yellowish or white,but no foul smell,no itchyness or any other symptoms. so i would like you to tell me what should i do,and what sort of antibiotic i should go for. regards.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012