Had unprotected sex. Worried about sexually transmitted diseases. Explain?

Hi Doctor, I had sex with a call girl... i am in suwon... and there is a sex form over here anma that i tried...in this form the girl gives u a bath first ... then a body to body massage...then she kisses your body parts(like full chest ,legs) sensually...then she gives u a blow job ... and then sex... while blow job she put a condom on my penis ... and while sex i had already ejaculated while blow job... she just inserted my penis in her vagina ...i am afraid that i might have picked up some disease from her... i have no signs till now(1 week over).. can you please suggest if i should look out for something??
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012