Had unprotected sex. Worried about getting pregnant. Suggest preventative steps

Hi, I had unprotected sex by using pullout method. My period date was on 8th dec and i had sex on 18th dec. My partner told he had ejaculated outside only and he was not sure whether any few drops had ejaculated inside. And Iam worried now that there are any chances of getting pregnant. I had papaya also as some told that it will help in preventing pregnancy. Please suggest me any preventive steps for pregnancy instead of using ipill. And is ipill safe to use or any problems will occur in future ? Kindly suggest me in this. Thanks in advance. Waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012