Had unprotected sex. Why milky like discharge is coming out ?

having pregnancy symptoms, vaginal discharge that is milky and has an odor i had my period on 11/26/2010 and it ended 12/3/2010 so it started back on 12/17/2010 and ended 12/23/2010. I had unprotected sex on 1/5/2011 and i am having pregnancy symptoms what should i do? i have an doctor appointment on 1/12/2011 i just need to know...i also have vaginal discharge that is milky, kinda creamy like cheese and has an odor so please let me know
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011