Had unprotected sex. What is the meaning of food cravings, bloating, abdominal pain, morning sickness?

On the 26 of August I had unprotected sex and he did ejaculate near the opening of my vagina but he did pre-ejaculate . My periods are not really that regular i get one every month but they don t start on the same day they are usually a few days apart. My last really known period was on the 12th of August. They last between 5-7 days and are pretty heavy. So this month my period was suppose to come on the 9th or the 15th of September. But about a week and a half after I had unprotected sex I started feeling crampy, got dizzy spells, very iriatable, food cravings and I have gained a few pounds. During the time I had sex I was ovulating the 26th was my high point and I did not realize this until after the fact. But when I get my period I have never had cramps before or lower abdominal pain . I just have my period with slight bloating but that it and it has always been that way for 4/5 years. On the 3rd of September I had brown spotting this has never happened before but I ignored it and it lasted two days than a day later I got what I thought was my period but there was little pieces of tissue in it. It was not a sack like a miscarriage . I looked up my symptoms on the computer and found out there is a thing called decidual bleeding. I did not have sever cramping or pain like a miscarriage and this lasted a few days. About 3 days. But the first and second day it was heavy then the third day it was like nothing was there and there was little pieces of tissue the first and second day. I have never had tissue or clots in my period before that I have noticed. But this was weird. Then for about a week after that the week I was suppose to have my period I had really watery discharge this lasted until the 21st of september and now has stopped. I usually have a dry spell after my period. But this time it felt like I was wetting my pants all the time. I have been diagnosed with having gastritis but after having unprocted sex my symptoms got worse. I aslo have heartburn and get sick at night. I don t really get morning sickness . Can someone please tell me what I should do? Should I take a pregnancy test or should I just continue on and ignore it? Thank you!!! Today out of the blue I just started getting really bad stomach pain and breast tenderness along with chest pain and have been feeling constipated and got milky white discharge in my undies. This has never happened with ovulating or with me getting my period. I never get cramps and my pants have been slightly tighter and I have been gaining some weight.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer