Had unprotected sex. Vagina sore, irritated. Burns during urination. Spotting during periods. Pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for 6 days straight. He nutted in me all 6 times.Sunday was the last day and since he penetrated me Sunday my vagina has been sore and irritated. Its a discomfort sometimes to move and Burns when I pee. My period was suppose to come on however I m spotting for the moment. What does the burning mean and could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that that you might be having local infection due to bruises and minute injuries due to repeated rough sex.
Apply some antibiotic cream and go for antibiotic medicine if advised by your doctor.
As you had sex during last week of your period, chances of having pregnancy is less.
Go for pregnancy test if there is no period after a week of your expected period date.
Ok and bye.