Had unprotected sex. Took planB pill. Having headaches, fatigue, abdominal pains. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex with my boyfriend on 3/21 and the condom broke. I m due for my period 3/24 but I normally get it a day or two early. I took the Plan B One Step pill about an hour after the incident happened. The only side effects that I ve had are some headaches , fatigue and slight abdominal pains. I do have tender breasts and my hormones are all over the place but that is part of my period symptoms seeing as though I had them days before the 21st. I know the pill will most likely delay my period. But what are the odds of becoming pregnant knowing all this?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013