Had unprotected sex. Took plan B after 72 hours. Home test was positive, doctor said it was negative. Can plan B affect result?

hello so I m worried about my body , and what s going on me and my partner had unprotected sex and he came inside of me I didn t take plan b until after 72 hours and even after I took the pill we had sex again I was 2 days late and I took a home test an came out positive I went to the doctors and tested negative , yet I am now 6 days late is there any possibility that I may be pregnant or why did I test positive is it because of plan b ? can plan b affect test results ?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012