Had unprotected sex. Took plan B. Started heavy periods. Having cramps and vaginal discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex with my boyfriend May 31. We used a condom but we think it slipped so we went out and got plan b one step about an hour later. Exactly a week later on June 7 I had a VERY heavy/thick period for about 3-4 days. I was suppose to get my normal period June 18. It is now June 26 and I am starting to worry. I have been having some cramping and vaginal discharge . This isn t the first time that I had to use plan b.. Do you think I could be pregnant??? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012