Had unprotected sex. Took plan B. On Seasonique. Gained weight. Pregnancy?

I'm on seasonique (three month regimen BC and have been on it for almost a year and have been taking it as directed) and four-five days into my new pack my boyfriend and I were having sex and he accidentally ejaculated inside of me. The next morning (within 24 hours) I purchased Plan B one step and took it. It's been over a month and a half now since the incident and I've taken three pregnancy tests and all have come out negative. Lately I've gained a bit of weight after taking the Plan B and was wondering, could I be pregnant? It seems as though my lower abdomen has been pushing out more than normal.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013