Had unprotected sex. Took plan B. Got periods, missing periods from next month. Should I be worried?

Hello, Im a 14 year old female and I m worried about a missed period. In the month of April I had unprotected sex and took the Plan B. I got my period a week after. In May I also got my period but I didn t get one in June. I m still waiting for it. Since summer vacation my eating habits have changed. I also gave up meat. My sleeping patterns are off and I am not as physically active as I used to be. In the last week of June I cramped for about a week but no period. Should I be worried or am I just irregular?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
This is a delayed period.
This happens after taking hormonal tablets like plan B as it disturbs your cyclic pattern.
just wait for period to come.