Had unprotected sex. Took pills. Is there chances for pregnancy?

Hi... My last normal menstration was feb 10. And had unprotected sex by feb 27. By then i took pills 2x a day for five day and continuesly took all pills once a day. By march 15 i got blood spot... I test through urine test its negative. On march 18 i took cytotec inserted and 2 pill under my tongue. Got heavy bleeding for 5 days but now i felt tenderness of my breast and my tummy becoming bigger so I had preg test its negative. Do you think im pregnant???
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013