Had unprotected sex. Took pills. Getting strange odor from down, discomfort while urinating. On antibiotic for urine infection. Worrisome

3 weeks ago I had sex with a boy in seeing unprotected (I m not on any form of contraception ) I then went for the morning after pill 3-4 days later and had swabs taken which came bk clear! 1 week ago I had sex with him again unprotected and went for morning after pill straight away! 2 days later I developed a strange odor from down below and 2 days after this I started experiencing discomfort when urinating and put it down to urine infection and got antibiotic to clear it today! Also today I ve had a light brown discharge! My periods were also due 2 weeks ago! Do I have an Sti? Worried girl
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012