Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Started periods. Feeling nausea, headache, getting white discharge. What is the problem?

is it possible that im pregnant?i had sex with my bf like on may; and we used a condom but it broke; and i got the morning after pill . i dont know if it worked or not; and we did again like not to long ago. probably on the first days of june and we used NO protection at all; but i was on my period then; & its possible you can still get your period when your pregnant i did research its very possible; since then i just feel all these weird stuff;like headaches nausea; and this white discharge on my um personal spaces and boobs too; and i been getting fatter for some reason; and i bearly even eat if i do then i only eat like once a day.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012