Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Light brownish discharge, nauseous, spotting, pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Hi.. I had unprotected sex on 17th May, and took a morning after pill on 20th....almost after around 65 hours. My periods were due on 27th May (30 days cycle). I did experience some bleeding on 26th morning, but I am not sure if that was menstrual flow. Although it was associated with heavy cramping (just like periods), and nausea , but it didn t last for more than a day. The discharge was mostly brownish like some old blood, but sometimes red as well. I can t really say if there were clots in that. Since then I am experiencing just some spotting. I took a home pregnancy test on 27th morning, which was negative. I would like to mention that due to this unprotected stuff and other personal reasons, I am quite stressed up since 10/15 days, and not able to eat properly. Can this scanty flow be due to stress, or the pill, or the implantation bleeding? What are the chances that I can be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012