Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Having body pain, sore throat, bleeding. Is there any effect on the womb?

hi i had sex sometime last week n the condom burst so i took the emergency pill a day after the next day i woke up and my body hurts really bad includin my head n i got a sorethroat too its been 5 days n i stil have these symptoms when will all of this stop o n thats the second time i am takin this pill i took it two months ago n experienced bleedin two days after and it lasted a week after that my priod came two weeks late the thing is i dnt kno what to expect since thats the second time i took it.will this affect my womb will i beable to make babies in the future can i take this pill if this happens again i jus need to kno n 1 more thing can i still av sex while am goin through all these side effects HELP
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012