Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Have abnormal period and stomach cramps. Anything to worry?

I had unprotected sex on the 1st but started my period on the 3rd I took the morning after pill on the 4th of March, i was then given the mini pill which i started on the 5th my period stopped 2 days after but has started again in again a few days ago but its bright red and looks more like i have cut myself i have stomach cramps and my breast are swollen plus i don t really feel well in myself. Is this something to be concerned with?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013