Had unprotected sex. Took norethisterone. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Feels bloated, sore breast, nipple discharge

Hi my name is AAAAAAA I had unprotected sex 3times about 16days after my period and didn t want another period well for this month so I took norethistarone on the 1/3/12 and stopped takin after about 6/7days after starting, and I had unprotected sex again on the 7/3/12 and not had any period yet . I have done a home pregnancy test but that said negative, my stomach feels bloated and my breast are sore and nipples are much darker, and had clear stuff and a couple specs of yellow come from my nipples!! Can you help me please
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012