Had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Started bleeding. Should go for pregnancy test?

hi,my gf has her normal periods on 23rd.v had just a sexual contact on5th of nxt month.i heard about pre-cum causing pregnancy so gave her ipill within 7hrs. 8daz later means on12th she got her periods which lasted for just 3daz n later she was bleeding for 5 daz.bleeding was dark reddish brown n last day it was very light....m afraid whether she s plz tell me when should i let her take home pregnancy test ...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do a urine pregnancy test now only and see for result it can be early pregnancy.
If test is negative nothing to be done because it was probably due to the effect of emergency pill only and will resume her normal period pattern eventually.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.