Had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Got periods. Missed periods this month. Reason?

hii, i had unprotected sex last month on 10th feb and took i- pill the next day...and got my regular periods on 14th feb...which i was supposed to get on 17th feb and was bleeding kind of heavily for four days.....and now i hv missed my periods this month of march..and still waitin...plzz helppp....m very scared... am i pregnant by any chance?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you have taken i pill, and had periods in the last month..
now your period is delayed..
did you had unprotected sex after the last period?.. if yes get one urine pregnancy test done with early morning sample, and serum HCG levels done which is conclusive..
see your obstetrician in any case..
all the very best..