Had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Again had unprotected sex. Should i take another morning after pill?

Hi, My girlfriend told me two things the other night. One that she had cheated on me a couple of days earlier and had unprotected sex, and two, she wasn t on her pill . After the unprotected sex she took the morning after pill. Then 3 days later her and I had sex and though I don t think she got any semen in her from leakage I m paranoid and want to know if she is able to take another morning after pill (it s only been about 40 hours since we had sex) as I don t want to have a child or a relationship with this person...
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012